• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Win a Tele, Strat, or Jazzmaster! New 2020 Giveaway

all3.jpg

To enter for a chance to win one of these three guitars simply purchase a Silver (one entry), Gold (two entries), Platinum (5 entries), or Double Platinum (10 entries) account upgrade on the TheGearPage.net by December 7, 2020. Go here to enter, while logged into your account:

The full details and more info on each guitar in the giveaway can be found on the giveaway page here

FENDER AMERICAN PROFESSIONAL II STRATOCASTER® - Miami Blue
1603738036615.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FENDER VINTERA ROAD WORN® '50S TELECASTER® - Lake Placid Blue
1603738098445.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SQUIER CLASSIC VIBE '60S JAZZMASTER®- OLYMPIC WHITE
1603738163411.png
Existing Active Annual Members Automatic Entry: Previously Purchased, Active Annual Silver, Gold, Platinum, or Double Platinum Members, whose upgraded membership is active at the time of the drawing will be automatically entered into the giveaway. If your membership expires before December 8, 2020, then you will need to renew or upgrade your existing membership to gain entry into the giveaway. You can check the expiration date of your existing membership by going to the bottom of the page here https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?account/upgrades. You will see your expiration date. To renew the same exact upgrade, you will need to wait until it expires, then it will be available to renew. An upgrade to a higher tier package (more giveaway entries!) or a new auto-renew package can be done at any time. If your existing annual silver, gold, platinum, or double platinum membership is purchased before December 8th and still valid on or after December 8, 2020, then you are entered in the giveaway. You could consider upgrading your membership in order to gain more entries.

For questions, please post to this thread.

No purchase necessary. Alternate entry method found on the giveaway page. Void where prohibited. Must be 18 years or older to participate.

Comments

P.S.: The winner must post a clip in the Member Video and Sound Clips section using the guitar to play the TGP Anthem.

What? We don't have a TGP Anthem yet?! Someone compose one ASAP. Even better, we need a thread to discuss this subject!

Issue: my current membership level expires in June of 2021. When I try to upgrade to the double-platinum level, the site is asking me to pay $100. I've already paid the original $50 just a few months ago, so it seems like my upgrade to double-platinum should be $50 for now, and then $100 when it renews next June.

If I pay the $100 now, I will have paid $150 since this past June, effectively negating a large portion of the $50 gold membership I purchased. Is there a way to upgrade where I'm not basically tossing 8 months of "gold" membership out the window?

BTW -- I think this is a good idea, and have no issue supporting this community as a contributing member. Just wondering about the upgrade path.

Issue: my current membership level expires in June of 2021. When I try to upgrade to the double-platinum level, the site is asking me to pay $100. I've already paid the original $50 just a few months ago, so it seems like my upgrade to double-platinum should be $50 for now, and then $100 when it renews next June.

If I pay the $100 now, I will have paid $150 since this past June, effectively negating a large portion of the $50 gold membership I purchased. Is there a way to upgrade where I'm not basically tossing 8 months of "gold" membership out the window?

BTW -- I think this is a good idea, and have no issue supporting this community as a contributing member. Just wondering about the upgrade path.
Me too same question.

Me too same question.
Yes it can apply it pro-rated to your upgrade. It must be done manually, we'll send you a Paypal invoice. You must PM me so I can initiate the process.

Since I recently upped to silver I’m guessing I back into a single entry? Well we’ll see!

I don't wanna seem like an ass, and I personally don't care what you do (and certainly won't turn TGP in!), but note it's illegal to require a purchase of something to enter a giveaway sweepstakes. There's a reason we all have heard the term "No purchase necessary". I'm surprised none of our in-house lawyers have pointed this out yet.

A google search easily shows a zillion hits, but here's a reasonable "legalese" document: https://sterlingmiller2014.wordpres...ou-want-to-hold-a-contest-and-not-go-to-jail/

Admins - Feel free to delete this post !!!

Last edited:
I don't wanna seem like an ass, and I personally don't care what you do (and certainly won't turn TGP in!), but note it's illegal to require a purchase of something to enter a giveaway sweepstakes. There's a reason we all have heard the term "No purchase necessary". I'm surprised none of our in-house lawyers have pointed this out yet.

A google search easily shows a zillion hits, but here's a reasonable "legalese" document: https://sterlingmiller2014.wordpres...ou-want-to-hold-a-contest-and-not-go-to-jail/

Admins - Feel free to delete this post !!!
the contest page tells you how to enter without a membership - easy

Since I recently upped to silver I’m guessing I back into a single entry? Well we’ll see!
Says I need to upgrade to get an entry. I’m already a silver supporting member... do I get one entry?
My Silver membership is good until April. So I'm automatically entered for all three?

Yes. Per the rules, your annual membership needs to be active when we draw (purchased on or before Dec 7th)
Your annual membership is active through 2021 so you are all set. Good luck.

Members can check the expiration date of a membership at the bottom of this page:

Other forums' member's reactions winning a giveaway:

- Oh my God!

- Holly s#!t!

- No way!!!

- Get out!

- You're kidding, right?!

TGP's member's reactions winning a giveaway:

- Hummm... how much does it weight?

- Meh... is it true bypass?

- Nah... does it come with NOS tubes?

Trending Topics