Best Homemade Board

• Keith SIO

• 3 Mile Stone

• Kismet78

• Andytwatson

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nice craftsmanship, everyone!

Great looking boards.

Sad to see not too many BYOC or DIY pedals in here, but the boards MORE than made up for it!

This is the coolest thing about this place. Variety.

Tim

3 Mile Stone

Silver Supporting Member
Cool thanks. Mine actually is a little better now that it is really finished. All the pedals are routed through the GRX4 and everything. Andy's board really does rock though. I might attempt a Trailor Trash style someday, but I went for the Gator type this time.

RDM

My response to Andy when he sent in his pic was "Nice board....you MADE that?" Hahaha. Sick skills.

dudeofmusic

Gotta love the suitcase board! As a bassist, I'd have the most fun playing Kismet78's board (in terms of pedals - I'm looking at getting a B:Assmaster and a Micro Pog).

But I'm supposed to be voting on the actual board right? I've gotta go with andywatson's.

Andy - I may be in the market for a new board soon...

Im not sure why im not in this group. I was listed on the signup page, and my board showed up in the big category. Anyways, here is mine for those interested:

Picture403.jpg

1-1.jpg

Andy J.

I voted for Andy's board, 'cause it's really close to what my board-in-construction's gonna look like, but if armoredfist's board would've been included, I would've had to place my vote on it... Awesome!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom