Best Large Board - Group #1

• Andytwatson

• Dudeofmusic

• Danelectrico

• Pedalfreak

• Blueprint

Results are only viewable after voting.
I had to vote for Andy Watson...

Such a clean board with some nice pedals. I could gig with that board and not feel overwhelmed.

The others seemed a little less plug and play, but this was a tough decision.

Everyone's looked so good. All of them would be able to get great tones.

Nice work everyone!

Tim

yorick

I had to vote for Andy Watson...

Such a clean board with some nice pedals. I could gig with that board and not feel overwhelmed.

The others seemed a little less plug and play, but this was a tough decision.

Everyone's looked so good. All of them would be able to get great tones.

Nice work everyone!

Tim
You took the word right out of my mouth...I could totally do any of my gigs with that thing. And clean to boot :BEER

Jahn

Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver
Silver Supporting Member
clean layout and good photog goes a long way too i find!

PedalFreak

Silver Supporting Member
Pedal Freak got some cool stuff happening.
Thanks. My board though is always undergoing change. It's been like that for a while. I love it.

It goes: RMC3 Wah (Off Board), RC Booster (the Brad Paisley signature adds tone ;) ), Cats Eye Hop Hed tonebender, Fulltone '69, Lovepedal Woodrow, Zendrive, Lovepedal Burst Eternity, Fulltone OCD, Fulltone SupaTrem, Fulltone Deja Vibe, Maxon AD-999, T-Rex Replica, off board is a Fulltone Black TTE, into a suped up Deluxe Reverb.

g-nem

Wow- tough competition. I like dude of music, danelectrico and pedalfreaks boards a lot, but have to vote for andy's just because it is so well rounded- everything you could want is on that board, in some really nice flavors.

Question for danelectrico, where is the foot controller for the trinity?

danelectrico

hey g-nem - regarding the footpedal for the Trinity, i don't use it so i don't put it on the board. I use the Trinity as an envelope filter, and the footpedal seems more suited if you're using it as a wah pedal substitute. thanks!

g-nem

Does the trinity thing work ok? I've always been curious. Seems like with everything else you've got on there, you could spare the space for that extra option;)

Andy J.

Still loving Andy's board, it's looks are so close to what I want my board to be, it's frightening!

Trending Topics