Winter 2007 TGP Pedalboard Competition - Small Board

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Guitar Josh, Jan 22, 2008.

Best Small Board

1. Dancehall

2. Gold_Soundz

3. Josh O

4. Timmylikesthings

5. Groovysnoopy113

6. SouthernShred

7. Fixxxer

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Guitar Josh

Guitar Josh Resident Curmudgeon Silver Supporting Member

2. Dandy13

Dandy13 Member

I voted for gold soundz in the hc poll last fall. it was my favorite board in that whole competition and it still rocks.:AOK

3. Timmylikesthing

Timmylikesthing Member

So many sweet boards.

So many cool pedals.

I love this category. Everything is there for a reason. Just a few choice pedals and nothing more. So nice.

Tim

4. gold_soundz

gold_soundz Member

Cheers Dandy13!

Biased though I obviously am, this category is my favourite. Lots of cool boards and I really like that orange memory lane. Groovysnoop your board is fantastic!

5. Timmylikesthing

Timmylikesthing Member

That's the pedal that sparked the color scheme.

It was for sale in the emporium a long time ago. Once I had that, I had to have only orange and white pedals... Then I needed a pumaboard to match... Next I'm adding a phase 90 and white George L's, maybe a Subdecay Echobox if it comes out soon.

I hope to eventually have a full rig color scheme. I think an orange and white tele or strat would be awesome into like an orange head and a white hiwatt cab.

Tim

6. g-nem

g-nem Member

Groovysnoopy definitely has the vintage military equipment vote. Very cool- but I had to go with josh O for having some tasty unusual pedals- if I had to do a gig, it would be his board.

Special props to dancehall for having the most important pedalboard accessory- a clock.

7. Josh O

Josh O Member

Great boards everybody!! g-nem, thanks for the compliment and the vote, after looking at everyone elses boards, I feel so inadequate!!!

8. g-nem

g-nem Member

Hey, a coupla quality boosters, great sounding delay, verb and whirl, and a fat sounding wah- what more do you need? Actually, I find myself curious to hear the music you make with that rig- you have any clips up?

9. Josh O

Josh O Member

No I'm a complete slacker and my recording interface on my computer is quirky at best. The stuff in progress that I've recorded with the band the past couple of times doesn't even have the board in line! I gotta get on the stick!

10. Andy J.

Andy J. Member

Yeah, I had give my vote to him. C'mon, a vintage Uni-Vibe on a small board? Crazy!