• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

With all this recent Jazzmaster talk here.....

AaeCee

Silver Supporting Member
I wanted to mention that very occasionally, the Fender Custom Shop puts out a rare singular piece. I have what I think is the ultimate in that regard. A CS Masterbuilt Jazzmaster Relic one-off with a Brazilian board, built for the 2003 NAMM show by John English (R. I. P.
). It's spectacular, and I'd gladly email pics if someone here could post them for this luddite tech-challenged member that I am.

butcherbird

Cool. Looks like...Dakota Red?

I don't think I've ever seen a Jazzmaster with the truss adjustment at the headstock end (assuming that's not something else on there in the photo).

EunosFD

Ah, ya beat me to it bazooka. :D That thing is a total knockout! Red seems to be quite a polarizing color with guitars, but man that looks great. Ya have a real beaut there Alan. ;) Def not helping my Jazzmaster GAS. As if it wasn't bad enough already... lol

AaeCee

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks Guys. Good call butcherbird, it is indeed Dakota Red (which has always been my favorite of the Fender reds). But the truss rod screw is at the base of the neck as it should be. It has a skunk stripe, and that spot on the headstock is just the dowel spot.

lamenlovinit

I wanted to mention that very occasionally, the Fender Custom Shop puts out a rare singular piece. I have what I think is the ultimate in that regard.
Would they not make the same for me? I'm sure someone else there could tighten the 31 screws as well as the revered gentleman who made yours. Not meaning to rain on your parade, but the hyperbole of your introductory 2 sentences would get you beat up at most of the jam sessions I've been to:eek:

AaeCee

Silver Supporting Member
Would they not make the same for me? I'm sure someone else there could tighten the 31 screws as well as the revered gentleman who made yours. Not meaning to rain on your parade, but the hyperbole of your introductory 2 sentences would get you beat up at most of the jam sessions I've been to:eek:
Wow. I better stay away from those jam sessions.

changeling

yeah!!!!
tone it down,dude,whaddaya think this is,the gear page,or somethin'?:BEER
love your jm,love mine too.
r

AaeCee

Silver Supporting Member
yeah!!!!
tone it down,dude,whaddaya think this is,the gear page,or somethin'?:BEER
love your jm,love mine too.
r
LOL!! Shame on me for being so enthusiastic....on THE GEAR PAGE no less! :AOK BTW changeling...able to post some pics of yours?

Trending Topics