without doubt the best 1x12 cab closed back??

joolzriff

what is it? need one cos the 4x12 isn't fitting on the stage well and we have a big PA.......
cheers

rreiser

Silver Supporting Member
I really like my Pure 64 1 x12. Very compact, tight low end and a big focused sound.

Pa'ani

Silver Supporting Member
+1 For the Pure Sixty Four 1x12 cab
Excellent speaker cab, sounds amazing...

soli528

Look, my first gold medal.
Gold Supporting Member
this is what I'm gonna order in the next couple weeks
http://www.portcityamps.com/wave1OS.html
I've had one of these for a few months now, and I run it parallel to the 12" in my combo (Fargen with a Scumback H75). Every once in a while I take the PC out of the equation and it is plainly clear how much the wave cab was adding to the overall sound. It is the flat-out loudest 1x12 I've ever heard, but that is primarily when you're standing near it, as it projects the sound out of the front port upwards at 30 degrees or so, which really helps to hear yourself. You can also mic both this port and the speaker and truly get 100% of your sound thru the FOH mix. I can't believe how good this cab sounds, nor can I imagine anything sounding better. You da man, Daniel! Thanks for a great deal.
MS

ryhlick

The PURE 64 is the best cabinet I have found to date. I have been through several and this one is the best!

Sniper-V

Heard great things about:
  • Bogner Cube
  • CAA 1x12
  • D13 1x12
  • Pure 64 1x12
With that said, what about the Hermida Z-cabs?
I remember them getting great reviews when they first launched.

Freedom

I currently have a bogner cube (i replaced the V30 with a Tonker just to be on the safe side playing my plexi)...

To my ears it sounds fantastic, anyone is intrested in a 1x12 should try one... :)

sundaypunch

If you want big low end you aren't going to do better than a Mesa Thiele 1x12 cab. The tuned / ported design sounds huge.

Trending Topics