Wizard Amp The delay is the head case because of the present supply chain problems here I can't say when it will arrive.

kidpaddle

How long have you been waiting approximately when this happened ?
Rick told me i could swap for an other headshell if i want to and if so he could ship the next day if i choose to
with what happen in the world right now i am thinking that i should choose a head case that he has already in stock because if i wait for another month or so it could be too late for various reasons i have no idea

Last edited:

davidespinosa

Gold Supporting Member
How long have you been waiting approximately when this happened ?
Rick told me i could swap for an other head case if i want to and if so he could ship the next day if i choose to
with what happen in the world right now i am thinking that i should choose a head case that he has already in stock because if i wait for another month or so it could be too late for various reasons i have no idea

Yes, exactly. Take whatever he has in stock.
The case doesn't affect the sound of the amp.

kidpaddle

i guess you are right i really wanted this purple headshell but i do not want to take the risk to wait for it and to get nothing at all if things take a wrong turn in the world.
i wanna be able to play a wizard before i die lol

losangeles33

1646435898188.jpeg

problem solved.

Sirloin

Silver Supporting Member
You win the longest of the rambling thread titles without punctuation that tend to confuse the reader with a lack of a clear subject and verb because maybe you are referring to a delay in the effects loop or a sense of not knowing what could possibly happen once opening said thread that has nearly as much confusing dialogue in the original post yet somehow vaguely describes the situation in a way that makes us all want to buy a purple Wizard all the while also possibly referring to mental illness award.

Last edited:

kidpaddle

You win the longest of the rambling thread titles without punctuation that tend to confuse the reader with a lack of a clear subject and verb because maybe you are referring to a delay in the effects loop or a sense of not knowing what could possibly happen once opening said thread that has nearly as much confusing dialogue in the original post yet somehow vaguely describes the situation in a way that makes us all want to buy a purple Wizard all the while also possibly referring to mental illness.

Sorry i work in the news

Trending Topics

Top Bottom