• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Wizard

northern1

Silver Supporting Member
Wizard Modern Classic 2 MCll 100 watt in near mint condition Marshall Red Tolex, V transformer, boosts, no loop. Sounds amazing, great master volume. I'm only selling to get something I have my eye on something, if it goes this stays. I have the original shipping box for it. I have it priced to sell, no trades thanks.
*** price drop plus shipping and PayPal fees or gift payment. SOLD!!

Last edited:

northern1

Silver Supporting Member
If you've been watching this is your chance short time offer here amazing amp for this price...

northern1

Silver Supporting Member
Not really looking for anything... I'll look at it tell me what you have in mind, the amp is price stupid low to sell now.

SQUAREHEAD

Silver Supporting Member
Wow! I cannot believe this amp is still available… Somebody grab this monster! You will not be disappointed…

Trending Topics