• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Wolfetone Marshallheads, Zebra under Aged Covers

MT Buckaroo

Gold Supporting Member
For Sale: Set of Wolfetone Marshallheads. Bridge is 8.95k, Neck is 8.25k. Screw coils are Black, Slug coils are crème. Aged nickel covers. Long braided leads. $200 PP and mailed USPS Priority.

edward

Silver Supporting Member
Standard MH with A5 magnet, right? I'd be interested in the neck if anyone here wants the bridge :D

Edward

MT Buckaroo

Gold Supporting Member
I'll split them if I have a simultaneous sale. Would wait for payment from both parties before shipping to either buyer. If one guy flakes and the other has paid, I refund the other guy's money and no sale. bhyatt1, let me know if you are interested and we can talk turkey.

These are standard A5 magnets, AFAIK. I can't remember if I bought one on the Emporium and then bought the other directly from Wolf - I think that's the way I came to have the set.

Thanks, guys.

MT Buckaroo

Gold Supporting Member
Still seeking a committed buyer for the bridge pickup... $95 PP and mailed for the bridge pup alone.

Trending Topics