Sold Wood Library Brazilian Korina PRS McCarty 594 in Grey Black Fade!

MA_Pete

Silver Supporting Member
(SOLD!), a very minty Righteous Guitars Wood Library PRS McCarty 594 in Grey Black Fade! Dark Brazilian Board with killer grain in it, rare Wood Library run with Korina Body and Neck, awesome quilt top.

Black%20Fade%20Front%201_zpsh8gplohp.jpg

Black%20Fade%20Back%202_zpsqxgmytjm.jpg

Black%20Fade%20Side%201_zpsi0i6obwj.jpg

Very lightly played, never rehearsed or gigged, non-smoking home studio. No dings or major wear.

Includes Black Paisley PRS Hardshell case and Case Candy including hangtag.

This Wood Library run was done with the 5815 LT in the neck and a 5708 in the bridge. That is a great combo, I find the regular stock 5815 LT great for the neck (7.7K'ish), but a little low of an output in the bridge, the 5708 is perfect for the neck pickup!

Pretty lightweight for a 594 (they average about 8 pounds even) at 7 pounds, 6 ounces.

Asking $3,950 PayPal'ed plus $60 Shipping CONUS. These were $4,940 MAP new, so a good deal for a barely used guitar.

Killer guitar, reason for selling is that I have several 594's, 3 of them in Korina now, I got a little carried away. ;) I have two more Private Stock 594's being built now, need to move some of the existing ones to help fund the new ones. Great guitar model!!

Not interested in trades at this time.

Thanks!

Last edited:

RHanks

Silver Supporting Member
I didn't even look at the posters name. Just saw that you had a couple other 594s... Ah, it's Pete! Beautiful guitar! GLWS!

paintguy

Long Hair Hippy Freak
Gold Supporting Member
Nice one Pete! Love Korina as a back and neck wood. Congrats on the sale.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom