• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Woodstock Movie!

airwarrior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Iq8z2WDbKo

There's going to be a movie coming out using Woodstock as the backdrop! It's got Demetri Martin in it, so it'll be a comedy, but the preview I saw looked fantastic. It seems they really nailed the details, especially when it came to characters. Everybody looks great.

They even have the big guy in the white shirt from the original documentary, who was railing against the hippies in the town.

Anyways, I can't wait to see it!

Solomon

Yeah, I saw the trailer on Demitri's show tonight and thought it looked like it might be good. His show on Comedy Central is very good for those not familiar with it. Very funny sketch comedy show by a talented guy that comes on Wednesday nights.

Trending Topics