worst pedal demo ever

manasquanto

I love that one. I hope someone comes through.

My second favorite is the mashup of the stoner unboxing all the different boss boxes and mentioning the warranty card and safety instructions.

Squatch57

This demo of the Guyatone MO3 Octaver is pretty crap. I bought one anyway and it' s actually a cool pedal

mtayl339

My second favorite is the mashup of the stoner unboxing all the different boss boxes and mentioning the warranty card and safety instructions.
Dan Agosto from Gearwire!! The Metal Zone one is the best. Followed by the Rickenbacker one where he doesn't really know anything about the guitar but stoners his way through anyway. I'm something of a connoisseur on this guy.

Unchained81

Here you go:

Obviously it's very funny. That video is priceless. But there's also something so awesome about it. It definitely could be a gag video and maybe I'm getting played, but if the kid was serious you have to love the innocence of it. Just a kid in his room wanting to demo a pedal and not caring one bit whether he thinks he's good enough or not, or whether anyone else thinks he's good enough. What's not to like about that?

PurpleJesus

Moderation is key
Staff member
Obviously it's very funny. That video is priceless. But there's also something so awesome about it. It definitely could be a gag video and maybe I'm getting played, but if the kid was serious you have to love the innocence of it. Just a kid in his room wanting to demo a pedal and not caring one bit whether he thinks he's good enough or not, or whether anyone else thinks he's good enough. What's not to like about that?
Probably the best post I'll read on here today. Great points.

PurpleJesus

Moderation is key
Staff member
Remember when you first started playing and you were awesome right away?
:rotflmao

Coming back to see my guitar instructor for my 2nd lesson many moons ago....

"How'd practicing that 12-bar Blues go last week?"

"I'm struggling to hit the strings"

"Well, sometimes you accidentally mute them bc of the way you're holding the fretboard, we can work on getting them to ring out clearer."

"Oh, your misunderstanding. I'm literally missing the strings when I swing through my strumming hand."

"Oh.....ok. We can fix that too. Here's how you hold the pick..."

I was soooooooo good. ;)

Trending Topics