worst pedal demo ever

dshobe

Rocky Mountain Way
Gold Supporting Member
I don't really want to get involved in the sh!t flinging, but I just wanted to point out that this is pretty uncool. Arguing over an artist's work is one thing, but taking direct jabs at other members seems a bit much. Let's try and be civil here, or it won't take long for mods to crack down.

Have a good one.
Amen! As stated previously, it's all just a bit of harmless fun.

i thought that kaiser video was one of those videos where a musican overdubs the audio and makes it crazy nonsense music.

surely you guys are just trolling us- you dont actually think that garbage is interesting or entertaining in any way other than watching someone fail extrordinarily, right?

the craziest thing is watching the drummer- hes acting like hes playing along w a song noone else can hear and his body isnt connected to his brain. truly bizarre but anything but good.

dwoverdrive

ITT: People getting super worked up over **** no one should really give a damn about. Why do you take it so personally that someone insults something you like? Do you know how many people super dislike and talk trash on a lot of music I like? The answer is a lot. Do you know how much I care, or better yet, how much it affects me? 0%. It literally affects me none, because I like it, and they don't. I don't question their integrity as a person, or as a musician. They just don't like it. Who cares? My god, you'd think someone slapped some of your mothers.

It's a hobby for most of us, and a release for most of us, I get that. But take a breath, it's the internet.
Right yes! We should be able to laugh at the funniest Dumble vid ever made.

dwoverdrive

i thought that kaiser video was one of those videos where a musican overdubs the audio and makes it crazy nonsense music.

surely you guys are just trolling us- you dont actually think that garbage is interesting or entertaining in any way other than watching someone fail extrordinarily, right?

the craziest thing is watching the drummer- hes acting like hes playing along w a song noone else can hear and his body isnt connected to his brain. truly bizarre but anything but good.
Tread lightly. The only sure thing about a funny Kaiser video is people showing up pissed off that we laugh about it.

Mr2D

I literally couldn't stop mouth agape/laughing/head scratching.

Tim and Eric could have written the screenplay for that performance.

I think this guy is actually bad enough to be listed ironically as my sole influence on my facebook bandpage.

This is the epitome of someone who thinks they are experimental but are actually just awful.
WHAT THE F*CK DID I JUST WATCH?!?!?!

I'll generally support any sort of music. I love me some pop, metal, punk, rap, r'n'b, jazz, classical...

That was the worst thing I've ever heard and I've seen an Oasis tribute band where the 'Noel' didn't turn up during my barman days.

Were they playing the same song?
Are they aware the whammy bar isn't mandatory?

GtrGeorge!

Ow....this is the MEAN thread....where people make fun of other people who are /were trying to be of help.....but they had no clue that they really were just wasting everyone's time.

splatt

david torn / splattercell
Platinum Supporting Member
I don't really want to get involved in the sh!t flinging, but I just wanted to point out that this is pretty uncool. Arguing over an artist's work is one thing, but taking direct jabs at other members seems a bit much. Let's try and be civil here, or it won't take long for mods to crack down.

Have a good one.
henry kaiser is a member, here, so, well, there ya go.

jerrycampbell

Have a good one.
Sorry, I suppose that does smell like sh!t flinging.
How I got myself into the 'Henry Kaiser=genius' position, well I should have seen that coming because it happens in every time, though I'm not usually sticking my neck out, LOL.
No lasting personal offense was meant and I hope @dwoverdrive and I are cool?

downburst82

This thread needs Some Killick...

That's an $6000-8000 teuffel tesla guitar...

Ps: I actually do listen to this sometimes (not often)..at times you find sense in the chaos...but even so its pretty ridiculous.

Last edited:

Trending Topics