• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

worst pedal demo ever

scook

Silver Supporting Member
Here you go:

Obviously it's very funny. That video is priceless. But there's also something so awesome about it. It definitely could be a gag video and maybe I'm getting played, but if the kid was serious you have to love the innocence of it. Just a kid in his room wanting to demo a pedal and not caring one bit whether he thinks he's good enough or not, or whether anyone else thinks he's good enough. What's not to like about that?
Well said! Totally agree. I love this kid.

MGRAVES235

if cheap video gear would have been available when i first picked up guitar, i would have been this kid. there hasn't been any activity on his youtube channel in 11 years. wonder if he stuck with it?

webs

Silver Supporting Member
if cheap video gear would have been available when i first picked up guitar, i would have been this kid. there hasn't been any activity on his youtube channel in 11 years. wonder if he stuck with it?
Hope he did, and I think a lot of us are in the same boat. If phone cameras and YouTube were around when I was starting out with pedals I absolutely would have made videos like this. It warms my heart to recall that headfirst, youthful and completely inept excitement. I got a noisemaker! It makes noise most of the time! 8/10, tune in next week for my tutorial on the first four bars of Californication, two of them played correctly and nearly some of the notes in tune!

Trending Topics