• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Would you buy an Epiphone Dot for $100?

Dewey Cox

Would you buy an Epiphone Dot for $100? It has one broken tuner and thats why its cheap. Do they play okay? Could you make a buck or two off of it?

whiteop

You bet if it's in decent condition. Fixing a tuner might take you all of 5 mins at max.

Wake911

yes, i wouldn't do it for selling to make a few bucks, but i would definitely buy it, those are pretty good guitars for a couple hundred bucks, let alone $100.

Dewey Cox

I guess I don't have to worry about it now, the ad is gone. It had only been on Kijiji for a half hour! To much competition in Toronto! :omg

BEACHBUM

Dude! I shell out a C-note for dinner out with the family and I don't even get to choose the restaurant. A 10 pack of strings costs $50. Buy it.

I have an 03 Dot that I would never get rid of. The guitar just sounds and plays great. I bought it off someone here on TGP. Came with a Gibson case. $300. I never regretted that purchase.

Auriemma

100 for a Dot? If it sounds good and feels good buy it, fix and enjoy. If not, buy it, fix it, and sell it, easily make a profit.

Tele Wacker

I love mine. Heck yes, I'd buy it! I have 4 Epi's now but I don't play them that often. I bought an Epi LP Custom for $125 at a pawn shop just yesterday. Not a thing wrong with it.

cowboytim

I picked up mine "like new" used for 300.00 with new case.
Hot Rodded it with R&S super pots, Gray Tiger Caps and new un-potted BB 1&2.
Set the action to kill....It'll do anything you want.
BUY IT!! Have FUN!!

loudif

I saw the CL ad as well! I think it even said make an offer!
I have a 90's Korean epi dot and I recently put Duncan Seth Lovers in it. It's really nice! I feel they are a great deals for 300-400 used because you often see them at that price with upgrades.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom