• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Would you buy this Mid Fi Pitch Modulator??

Lintybits

I've had one for a couple of years. It's awesome, lots of weird stuff in there. Gets a pretty good fake reverse sound as well.

fromdecay

Had one for a while. Awesome for some lo-fi traditional sounds and wacky stuff. Because I'm not recording anything though, it was hard to find a place for it when playing with others. One of those pedals you have to really sit down and fiddle around with. Really did the new paint scheme. A lot cleaner.

danieldanger

we used one on our last record. i liked it. but we wanted things to sound messed up and bendy and weird, so...

kp8

totally want one of these. i been eyeing it a long while now, just never have the cash to make the leap.

Trending Topics