Wow, I found a cheap ANALOG multieffect pedal that sounds really good!

Moe45673

1642526133760.png

:jo :jo :jo :banana :banana :banana :crazyguy :crazyguy :crazyguy

JasonE

These definitely have a number of good uses. I had one of these that I gave my Brother. It was a little too noisy for me but he loves it. I have a couple of MXR EQs that I like.

Moe45673

It's your faux self-loathing that makes me hate your YouTube channel.
It should be made clear, skub, that as a major online influencer with tens..... nay, dozens(!) of views, all my self loathing is authentic. Additionally, blah blah mental health blah blah on the spectrum blah blah blah so check your privilege :mad:

In fact, i am such a major force in cultural trends that i've made the front page in all the papers

hqdefault.jpg

hank57

Silver Supporting Member
I got mine just a year out two ago. It takes the guess work out of switching amps or speaker cabinets as well as playing at higher volume and lower volume. If my ears don’t like where I’m at it just makes things better with slider.

Rufless

Factory presets are garbage and there's a weird bug where you can't really find the Delay and Mod effects in the unit. 5/7 stars.

Watt McCo

The UI is made by an engineer for engineers, not for musicians! It should be something like this: low, mid-low, mid, mid-high, high. ;)
Still a bit sciencey. I'd much rather "thump", mud", "haunt", "cut", and "bited". I realize "cut" on a knob that boosts when sliding upwards might be confusing to the engineering types, but real guitarists-guitarists will get it.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom