• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Wow, so what will Mesa come up with next?

Endr_rpm

I want the Subway BLUES to be reissued, slightly larger cab, 12" speaker, series FX loop. Such a killer roots amp, I used to strap it to a luggage cart, put my bag on top, bungee my guitar on the front, and take the DC Metro to gigs.

wildschwein

I want the Subway BLUES to be reissued, slightly larger cab, 12" speaker, series FX loop. Such a killer roots amp, I used to strap it to a luggage cart, put my bag on top, bungee my guitar on the front, and take the DC Metro to gigs.
Go looking for a S/H Rocket 44. They're pretty under the radar for a Mesa and are one of the cheaper things to pick up. They have the Subway preamp added to the DC3 power section in a super-compact 1x12 configuration. It has a parallel loop (which is great for my set-up) but it can be set up as series if you turn the mix knob up 100%. It weighs about 20kg and is the loudest, smallest package you can get -- easily keeps up with Marshall half stacks. These little guys are super versatile. You can pull any sound for genre out of them and they're easy to move around.

ledzep618

I hope Mesa can improve their channel switching/muting circuits so they pop less.
My recto has never popped once and there is no perceptible delay in switching. My express 5:50 on the other hand delayed for almost a half second when it switched and was unuseable.

jcopello

a compact power scaling 50W Electradyne head or 1x12 combo in a Mark chassis would be a big hit IMO.

biggest downside of the original Electradynes was how big/heavy they were, not very gig friendly. No one likes to be that guy showing up with a huge 1x12 stack to a blues jam.

vintage66

a compact power scaling 50W Electradyne head or 1x12 combo in a Mark chassis would be a big hit IMO.

biggest downside of the original Electradynes was how big/heavy they were, not very gig friendly. No one likes to be that guy showing up with a huge 1x12 stack to a blues jam.
Those 1x12 stacks are so pretentious.

gtr37

I think they have a spot for a 50 watter missing.

I am going to say the Royal Atlantic 50 or a new high gain British voiced 50

Trending Topics

Top Bottom