WOW! Zion blast from my past!

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by Darth Tater, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Darth Tater

Darth Tater Supporting Member

2. Bo Faulkner

Bo Faulkner Member

That is very similar to my 96 RT Classic! Mine is amber and instead of the switches I have a pull tap for the HB and a third knob that affects the 2 singles.. I think it was refered to as a "skank" control (maybe a variable tap?) It gives the singles a really funky hollow tone when rolled in. Mine has bardens too! Somebody needs to buy that!

3. Darth Tater

It was a nice guitar, but I had problems with the high E rolling off the fretboard. I'm just not sure why he can't do any better than those 10 year old, washed out pictures :huh

4. Jahn

Jahn Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver Supporting Member

I wonder what wear has been done to it that 10 yr old pics aren't showing.

5. Darth Tater

Well he obviously got the pictures from my website where they have been for years, http://www.chuckamuck.com/guitars/prevgtr/ (at the bottom) if somebody wants to call him out and request some updated pics. It could even be the same guy I sold it to!

UPDATE: This guy bought the Zion from the guy I sold it to 10 years ago! He just didn't want to take new pictures. I sure wish I was in a position to buy this one back..just because. Man I never thought I'd ever see this green Zion again. Sure is a small world :)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2008