WOW!

ramjet2007

Have you ever ignored the new version of a pedal because it's what you perceived as a revisit of an older version you didn't gel with, only to be completely blown away with the new version when you did give it a chance?

Well for me this pedal is the MI Audio Super Blues Pro. I managed to score a like new SBP for $100AU ($89US), plugged it in, and was instantly in tone ecstacy! But then when I played with the controls I honestly couldn't get a bad sound - and soooo much range in the dials! Seriously, Michael Ibrahim and his amazing team have outdone themselves this time.

I've bought and sold, borrowed and tried countless low to medium overdrive pedals, and nothing has ever completely rocked like this. Even through a little Peavey bass amp it sounds fantastic!

Instant personal favourite. :D

kev324

Silver Supporting Member
I keep wanting to try the Super. The regular version is on my short "absolutely never sell" list. I have the super crunch box and love it as well.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

ramjet2007

I keep wanting to try the Super. The regular version is on my short "absolutely never sell" list. I have the super crunch box and love it as well.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2
DO IT! It's an incredible pedal.

I have an old V2 Crunchbox, and like you with your Blues Pro I'll never sell it. A few times I thought of selling it, but then I plug it in and quickly tell myself I was stupid to even entertain the idea. Awesome pedal as well. Not so keen on the new paintjob of the Super Crunchbox though, and the Crossover is quite possibly the worst graphics I've ever seen on a pedal other than Visual Sound (an ironic brand name, if ever there was one!)... :roll

ChicagoJoe

It's a sensational pedal. I've had it for almost a year and it always makes me happy. Big improvement on a TS style pedal, and with bunches of other settings, it's incredibly versatile.

Trending Topics