1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wow!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by justin, May 21, 2011.

1. justin

justin Gold Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Thats all I can say right now. Wow!

2. bluesjuke

bluesjuke Disrespected Elder

3. Evansexcellent

Evansexcellent Member

4. justin

I got yesterday afternoon and took it to our church for a quick sound check. I use a G-System in a W/D/W rig with a Matchless C-30. I use an Aracom attenuator to manage the volume. So I swapped out C-30 for the Z and was blown away by the sound and feel. Then I took it home and just plugged straight in bone dry no effects and was blown away all over again. It's so responsive to pick and finger dynamics and your guitars volume. If you hybrid pick or use just your fingers its really cool. When you pluck a bass note with your fingers it's like nothing I've ever experienced. It's huge. Can't recommend this amp enough. Get a good attenuator to take full advantage of all the tones available. It loves my Rockett Pedals Blue Note and Chicken Soup as well. Not that this amp needs pedals but it does make it even more versatile. I've been using my strat and R9 through it. Can't wait to get my tele in. Wow!

5. fritferret

fritferret Member

congrats!!!! if jesus is coming back at 6pm tonight, then can i have you amp?

6. justin

You'll have to talk to my wife. Lol!

7. Frankee

Frankee Wartime Consigliere

I'd rather have the guitar.

[​IMG]