WTB/WTTF: Keeley Neutrino

Discussion in 'Pedal Effects Gear Emporium Archive' started by zestystrat, Jan 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zestystrat

zestystrat Member

Here is what I'm looking for (i.e. no other offers please): Catalinbread Montavillian Delay (acquired), Keeley Neutrino

Here is what I am looking to trade or sell (I may add to this over the next few days):

Wampler faux analog echo (w/ box papers and pouch, it's not in the pic):

600ms, a great sounding delay. It's coming off my board b/c I have too much overlap.

From their website: The Wampler Faux Analog Echo is a pure sounding, straight ahead delay pedal that will allow your tone to remain intact note after note – without coloration. For this reason, the Faux Analog Echo has found its way on to the boards of countless musicians. From the weekend warrior to country playing greats like Brad Paisley and Brent Mason – the Faux Analog Echo will be your go to delay pedal night after night.

The Faux Analog Echo is based around the industry leading pt2399 chip. The industry standard for delay pedals. We treat the signal path in such a way that the dry path and the core signal are completely unaltered, we only use the chip to make a digital replication. Simply put, your tone remains pure and intact, without thin and brittle sounding repeats. With the addition of a tone knob, you can incorporate a little sparkle for digital crispness, or take it all the way out for a more natural and organic tone.

[​IMG]

Barber LTD: $105 no box
    [​IMG]

Mad Professor Snow White Auto Wha (SWAW) PCB Version: $130 With Box and in great shape. Great auto-wah. Will get you everything from funky cluck to the Jerry MuTron Estimated sounds.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Earthquaker Devices (EQD) Dreamcrusher (Dream Crusher). $115 With Box and in great shape.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

High gain, really dynamic, fuzz face style pedal with clarity. Has no issue cutting through the mix - can do a pretty cutting fuzz tone if you want. Lots of nasty gain for stoner rock or Jimi, but cleans up completely with the volume gtr volume as a FF should. Even works with a clean amp. Tons of range.

From their website: This is our take on the classic germanium fuzz face circuit. Made with 2 NOS Mil Spec Germanium transistors, hand selected and tested finest of high gains. Yep, only the finest. Touch sensitive, overdrive-like and great definition from noon back, crushing grinding distortion through blown out and overloaded fuzz at it's extreme. Cleans up well with the volume of the guitar and works great with all pick up configurations and styles. Even though it only has two controls, you'll find a lot of different tones and character inside. We've never played another like it.

Demos (not mine):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XfoOYIKJ3o
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xCIldufWVY

SKB PS-25 pedalboard w/ soft case: $120
    This is a powered pedal board (keep in mind these have a transferable, lifetime, full replacement warranty) In good condition with a back-up power chord. Dimensions: (L x W x H) 26-9/16 x 14-13/16 x 1-1/2 in. Have all the cables.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  2. zestystrat

zestystrat Member

3. zestystrat

zestystrat Member

4. Mutley

Mutley Supporting Member

5. zestystrat

zestystrat Member

All PMs replied to.

6. zestystrat

zestystrat Member

7. zestystrat

zestystrat Member

8. zestystrat

zestystrat Member

Picked up the Monte just looking for the neutrino now. Prefer to trade versus buy.

Adding a Wampler Pedals Faux AnalogEcho FS/FT.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  9. zestystrat

zestystrat Member

10. zestystrat

zestystrat Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.