• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Wtf line G50

Reyybarra

Silver Supporting Member
This is getting out of hand...

The gist: g50 dropouts allllll the time

I always have a smidge of delay on at all times... So this week I was playing for a week in LA and the g50 dropped so many times it was very distracting because the delay was causing it to echo. I was playing bass this week and the bass amp went direct thus, when it happened the subs and the entire pa would pop.
I thought it was me until the other guitarists g50 started doing the same thing, it was a freegin wreck

Who has this problem.??

WhoJamFan

Had exact thing happen with G30 and G50. Replaced with Shure GLDX and along with superior construction and function, not a single dropout or money spent on AA batteries.