Xcases!!!

12strings

Hey just received a case for my 2x12 speaker cabinet from Tim over at xcase. All I can say is that the case is incredible - way beyond my expectations. Tim's customer service is outstanding as well. By the time other builders were figuring out costs, etc., Tim already started building the case. He is very fast and very easy to work with. His ebay store is at xcasewholesale.com.

jamison162

We've been emailing back and forth; I told him from the get go what size and he said he would get to me with an invoice and specs. Still waiting on him, I'm good to go. He did tell me there was gonna be a price increase in a couple of weeks due to material cost. Gees, what hasn't gone up in 2008?

Anyone got a contact number for him?

silverface63

Tims a great guy. Great prices too. He delivered my pedalboard from Mississippi to Memphis so I could save on shipping. I'm loving the board and plan on picking up a few cases for my amps.

NicDo

They just made me a roadcase made for my Fuchs head. Incredible fast, professional, high quality, CUSTOM service! Thanks again! i will be getting a case for my cab ASAP from XCASE.

psquared

Silver Supporting Member
I just bought one for my Carmen Ghia combo off the emporium. I'm very impressed with the quality. You say he does pedalboards?