Xcases!!!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by 12strings, Jan 9, 2008.

1. 12strings

12strings Supporting Member

Hey just received a case for my 2x12 speaker cabinet from Tim over at xcase. All I can say is that the case is incredible - way beyond my expectations. Tim's customer service is outstanding as well. By the time other builders were figuring out costs, etc., Tim already started building the case. He is very fast and very easy to work with. His ebay store is at xcasewholesale.com.

2. jamison162

jamison162 Member

We've been emailing back and forth; I told him from the get go what size and he said he would get to me with an invoice and specs. Still waiting on him, I'm good to go. He did tell me there was gonna be a price increase in a couple of weeks due to material cost. Gees, what hasn't gone up in 2008?

Anyone got a contact number for him?

3. Todd Lynch

Todd Lynch Member

Looks pretty nice.

4. silverface63

silverface63 Member

Tims a great guy. Great prices too. He delivered my pedalboard from Mississippi to Memphis so I could save on shipping. I'm loving the board and plan on picking up a few cases for my amps.

5. jamison162

jamison162 Member

What size did you get; 36" x 18" here.

6. NicDo

NicDo Supporting Member

They just made me a roadcase made for my Fuchs head. Incredible fast, professional, high quality, CUSTOM service! Thanks again! i will be getting a case for my cab ASAP from XCASE.

7. gregc

gregc Member

My Matchless DC-30 sits in an xcase. Good stuff, yes!

8. psquared

psquared Supporting Member

I just bought one for my Carmen Ghia combo off the emporium. I'm very impressed with the quality. You say he does pedalboards?

9. Guitarplayerdan

Guitarplayerdan Member

post a pic. I want to get my pedalboard case and my amp case from them. Looks like one of the best ebay case stores.