1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Xotic BB comp

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by SAMO, Jan 26, 2012.

1. SAMO

SAMO Supporting Member

Haven't heard much on this. Anyone picked one up?

2. SAMO

SAMO Supporting Member

3. Dale

Dale Member

There were a lot of threads on this some time ago. My impression it is a well respected pedal.

4. Eliguitar

Eliguitar Member

5. gpro34

gpro34 Member

Great pedal, I've owned every version, and this is by far my favorite.

6. SAMO

SAMO Supporting Member

Curiosity got the better of me and I bought one. Strangely enough I like for it's "edge of break up" tone. I set the gain low like 7 oclock and with it in the high comp mode it sort of feels like my amp is cranked.

7. Dale

Dale Member

A number of people are liking it in that same way. I never tried one for lower gain. I wil though if I hot upon one again!

8. 3 Mile Stone

3 Mile Stone Silver Supporting Member

I really like my original. This one sounds like a great version to have, didn't even know about it. Cool video.

9. vbf

vbf Supporting Member

I have this pedal and really like it! It'll be in my board for a looooong time comin'. :) I prefer the MB version coz it's more versatile.