1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Xotic EP Pre V1.....mod for less boost?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by vinni, Feb 18, 2012.

1. vinni

vinni Member

Hi all,

I have a V1. I know that the V2 can run on unity gain.
    But as I said....I have a V1.

So is it possible to mod it so there is less boost?

That can't be rocketscience!

Thanks,
    Vinni

2. dmczern

dmczern Member

bump It seems like a reasonable request. I've searched google to find 2 guys that will do this, but I sure would like to give it a shot.

3. PLAYLOUD

PLAYLOUD Member

Yes you can get it modded, it's $30 for the upgrade. If you want it, please go to our site and see the "support" hyperlink at the far right. Use the repair/return authorization and notate you want the upgrade.

4. markmantle

markmantle Member

Damn, sounds tempting for me also, I would love to have a unity gain EP, but being in Australia it is probably just cheaper for me to sell this one and buy another.