• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Yamaha rgx a2

ShaneGuitar

Anyone own one of these guitars? I bought one because of watching Dennis Hormes on youtube. Man this is a great playing and sounding guitar. I got the black one for 269.00 . Don't let the price fool you. I think the p90 style pickups sound great. It's a nice addition to my collection. If you want to hear how it sounds just look it up on youtube and check Dennis playing it.
Shane

Tone_Terrific

Silver Supporting Member
Man this is a great playing and sounding guitar. I got the black one for 269.00 .
Fine deal there. (refer to amp thread where you should feel guilty that you paid so little:AOK)

Two strikes against these for me:
-I must have an easily used pup switch
-the body is exceedingly plasticky in feel

Further development of the concept could produce a winner, imo.

Trending Topics