• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Yanuziello/wait begins/kudos to Joe

rosscoep

Just sent off the deposit for my Yanuziello Electric. 6 months-tic-tock... Joe has been a real pleasure to deal with via email and was very responsive to my questions and ideas-all during the holidays. Check him out at.

www.yanuziello.com

rosscoep

He was playing one when I saw him Solo at Grace Cathedral last March. He says he played it on Floratone. There is a photo of him with his on Joe's website. I will be getting the stop tailpiece rather than the wooden bridge.Solid paint. Black over blue.

edwarddavis

Gold Supporting Member
Wow those look like some noce guitars, lets here about it when it comes.
good choice.

snarkle

Silver Supporting Member
Smart move on ordering a Yanuziello...and on going for the stop tailpiece. Joe's metalwork is like fine jewelery, and it sounds great, too.

Trending Topics