1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Ye old Banzai.... (L5player's backing)

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by marinblues, Dec 8, 2005.

1. marinblues

marinblues Member

I did a short sample clip for a friend who wanted to hear how the Banzai Fireball sounds with a HB guitar:

http://www.marinblues.it/music/marinmelodicL5player.mp3

Lately, I've been feeling sorry for the little box because it's fallen in disgrace after Robben traded it in for a :YinYang ....:(

:D

Marin

2. fig

fig Member

Hi Marin -

Very nice playing and tone! What amp was that through? :)

3. marinblues

marinblues Member

hey thanks. I like the little red box.

The amp is my usual engl screamer.

4. gururyan

gururyan Member

I never thought I'd pull my Banzai Cold Fusion off my board, but I am selling it and replacing with an MJM Blues Devil. I love out the Banzai sounds with the P90's, but not my Strat.

Nice playing by the way, as usual.

5. Rid

Rid Senior Member

Great playing Marin.
    I am still looking for one of those pedals.
    Always loved the sound of those.
    Hmm where did you find that backingtrack??