Yeah....I'm a pretty happy guy now...

kurtsstuff

I honestly think I'm done looking for "the" amps......3100 on the way.... :)

100_1437.jpg

kurtsstuff

Sweet set-up.
What kinda tones you goin for

I'm getting pretty much any tone I need out of these amps. Anywhere from a jangly clean to a smoky blues on to foggy jazz into full on metal jacket.... Like those descriptions?? lol!!! Anyways....just great amps I think.

carbz

Silver Supporting Member
So your saying you won't be trying out the new Cameron's?......:D

kurtsstuff

So what other amps are on the "A" list of "the" amps you are done looking for?

I shouldn't have used the "A" list term...Really no other amps other than the Cameron that I'm interested in giving a whirl. I know there's lots of great amps to be had and I've owned alot of them (as most folks on this board have) and compared to some people on this board ...I'm just scratching the surface but as it stands....The Elmwoods are a truly great amp. I won't compare them to anything cuz...I've seen what that does around here.....lol!!! :eek:

Guess I should say.......I'm a happy guy now but....Waiting for a Cameron..lol!!

Tonefish

....The Elmwoods are a truly great amp. I won't compare them to anything cuz...I've seen what that does around here.....lol!!! :eek:

Guess I should say.......I'm a happy guy now but....Waiting for a Cameron..lol!!

Thanks for responding. I am looking forward to trying both of those too!! Have you tried a Splawn?

kurtsstuff

Thanks for responding. I am looking forward to trying both of those too!! Have you tried a Splawn?

I've owned the promods and quickrods and another model that I can't remember which pro stock I think..lol!....I have a Nitro enroute..Scott Builds a fantastic amp as well.....

Trending Topics

Top Bottom