• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

YEP. PRS MAKES THE BEST ELECTRIC GUITARS.

Tag

Platinum Supporting Member
New guitar day.

TOTALLY. BLOWN. AWAY.

4LBS 13 OUNCES DRIPPING WITH GIBSON CRUSHING TONES.

THE WOODS, THE WORKMANSHIP, THE FEEL, THE BALANCE, THE INLAYS, THE FLAME, THE COLORS, THE PLAYABILITY, THE TONES.

It's so light you would think it's filled with helium.
Talk about resonance???

o_O o_O o_O

:dude :dude :dude

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Last edited:

Texsunburst59

WOW!!!!

That's an amazing looking guitar.

These statements by you was done with the purpose of causing chaos.

You know now you're going to be challenged by the whole TGP community to defend these 2 statements.

1) PRS makes the BEST guitars

2) 4LBS 13 OUNCES DRIPPING WITH "GIBSON CRUSHING" TONES.

NOW Tag, you're going to have to prove with FACTS and or recordings, that PRS is the BEST, and that the Tones emanating from YOUR guitar are "Gibson Crushing".

I hope you're ready for the blow back that's going to ensue.

I personally can't deny or support either of your statements.

Good Luck !!!

CohenTheBarbarian

Silver Supporting Member
Personal taste but I am not a big fan of the finish, I think it’s a little over the top.
I love PRS (I own a fabulous Signature Limited from 2013) but I prefer their simpler finishes.

Enjoy your new guitar! Paul knows how to make great instruments!

OotMagroot

Silver Supporting Member
Good lord, I have a 5lb guitar that feels like a toy it's so light. Very nice guitar! I guess you can't do much better than getting a super light, great sounding, and nice lookin' axe!

Jim85IROC

Silver Supporting Member
Interesting. I played a 594 McCarty hollowbody recently, and one thing that I noticed about it was that the frets were flat-topped. I see that yours is the same way. Is this something that PRS typically does? It seemed strange to me at the time that the frets were leveled, but not recrowned. I thought that one just snuck through, but yours is the same way, which makes me think that this is intentional.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom