YEP. PRS MAKES THE BEST ELECTRIC GUITARS.

glenngross

Gold Supporting Member
And now back to our regularly scheduled program. I wish that somebody around here had any flavor of PRS Hollowbody.

Tag

Platinum Supporting Member
This is my old PRS Hollowbody spruce. Nice guitar but I wish it had a nitro finish and maybe different pickups too. I do think the newer guitars PRS makes are better. This one is from 2006, that special I posted is from 2019.
Tag's hollowbody ii sounds very resonant and acoustically loud.
tCB8Zbh.jpg

Thats a rare gem Jostein. I doubt mine sounds as good as that one acoustically. Send it to PRS for an all Nitro finish and a set of newer pups!

Tachymetres

Gold Supporting Member
No he doesn't, and neither do you.
I love all you guys! Arguments and disagreements are fine, it's going to happen........
around 50 times a day if you live with my GF!

o_O

AND.....I'm always wrong with her, so it feels good to come here and be correct for a change!
:roll
Taking the high road, good for you!

Reactions: Tag

The bear

Yes. And I am going to do an acoustic and electric comparison clip asap.
Cool. I do like the fact that the 594 has the shorter scale and 4 knobs. Wonder how much that tailpiece adds to the sound as well. I like the fact that you got the non-piezo version of the HB2, never been a fan of the piezo thing. I wish the HB had 4 knobs though.

Cheddar Kung Pao

Platinum Supporting Member
Cool. I do like the fact that the 594 has the shorter scale and 4 knobs. Wonder how much that tailpiece adds to the sound as well. I like the fact that you got the non-piezo version of the HB2, never been a fan of the piezo thing. I wish the HB had 4 knobs though.

that's coz you have the brain capacity to use all four knobs while playing. Us simple blooze hacks are still working on figuring out that Toanz knob.

JB6464

The weather must be miserable in Texas lately , all the hot air seems to be blowing in all directions from that place and hasn't stopped .
Better check your truss rod adjustment everyone and make sure your guitars plays at it's best , doubt this thread will get a chill of cool wind in the near future .

Trending Topics

Top Bottom