YES! SOUND SCULPTURE HUGE 30 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SALE!

Discussion in 'Builder's & Retailer's Forum' started by Sound Sculpture, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Sound Sculpture

Sound Sculpture Member

OK everyone, hold on to your socks. It's our 30 year anniversary (Can you believe it? Ah yes I remember NAMM in 88 when I met a guy named Andy Brauer and he mentioned a guy named Bob. "He does this too" I asked?) and I'm pulling all the stops. 30% off of most everything.

This won't last forever, in fact it ends May 12 (so we can get ready for our presence at the Tacoma Guitar Festival in Washington on May 14 and 15)

Check out what's on sale on the home page of our site.

We have stock on everything right now, but in limited quantities. We will continue to take orders if something sells out, and you will be put on a first come first serve list so order early and be happy!

And as always, thank you all for all of your support over the years. WE LOVE YOU!!!

If you are unsure about what our products do, how they excel, or if you need to talk about your rack or pedalboard to decide if this prescription is right for you, then please email or call and let's talk! Contact information on our web site.

Ken
    www.soundsculpture.com
    Advanced Products for Musicians

2. stephen sawall

stephen sawall Member

Curious about what is going on with the Head Trip ?

3. Sound Sculpture

Sound Sculpture Member

Yes, the HeadTrip.....it comes down to where to put our time. With a full line of products now, keeping up with just what we currently build is a lot of work. It is still my dream to get the HT back in production with some new features like a line out and so on. The demand for the HT is not that large which is part of the reason it's been on the back burner for so long. I know that's not too comforting for those of you that would really like to get their hands on one.

Ken
    www.soundsculpture.com

stephen sawall likes this.
  4. Sound Sculpture

Sound Sculpture Member

Hey Everyone!

Our sale is in full swing so keep the orders comin' in. A few items are now out of stock, but I'm scurrying to keep the builds going and we'll have items back in stock in just a few days. In the meantime, if you do want something that is out of stock, please place your order anyway to get on the first come- first served list. And thanks again for the support.

Ken
    www.soundsculpture.com