Yes...the H9000 is real!

hendrik7

"The mother of all rack units"

I haven't had any Eventide rack unit before but being a huge H9 fan; gas is a brewing!

Holzar1988

Gold Supporting Member
Uh ... some cool products in the works, but I have to say that was a rather odd sneak-peak video. Not bad, just ... odd.

Uh ... some cool products in the works, but I have to say that was a rather odd sneak-peak video. Not bad, just ... odd.
I agree, in these days of hi-gloss-marketing-everything, definitely odd, but... I loved it! So nice to see a company not blow cash on a snazzy video and instead focus on the gear and their employees, including the folks in ops. Really endeared the company to me. Unlike a certain pedal company that ensured I would never purchase a single one of their products after their last announcement video...

Time to start my H9000 fund. Any guesses on how much this one is going to cost?

Holzar1988

Gold Supporting Member
Not a Wes Anderson fan eh? :D
Sometimes. But when the oddness nearly gets in the way of what you're trying to show off, well, it may not be the best approach.

Not trying to troll here, just saying ... I suppose when you've got a product as booty-kickingly awesome as the H9000 is going to be (they should call it HAL 9000), it probably matters very little. :)

TimH

Silver Supporting Member
The more I get older the more I can't understand myself. How I'm exited for something I can't buy?

´Something between $5000-$6000.
If that's anywhere near true they might as well forget about it. I fail to see What the incentive would be to pay 2x or more than the AxeFx II XL?

TimH

Silver Supporting Member
Exactly what I thought. Pure speculation. Perfect.

Don't get me wrong...I'm sure it will be a great unit but with a shrunken market and the need for them to recoup and make profit I can't see it being sold for $5k...not even close in fact.

DieHon

Exactly what I thought. Pure speculation. Perfect.

Don't get me wrong...I'm sure it will be a great unit but with a shrunken market and the need for them to recoup and make profit I can't see it being sold for $5k...not even close in fact.
Yeah, I call this speculation too:

Trending Topics