1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

**** YES!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Hollywood_5150, May 16, 2011.

1. I think THIS is what I want. please school me on this model. I have never really gotten into Fuzzes, because i found their sound to always be very harsh and never something just to put a sort of gentle zipper tone into your sound, but I REALLY LIKE this. Are there any clones of this? What exactly should I search for on the market to find a pedal like this.

2. 4nd3h

4nd3h Member

Here.

3. orogeny

orogeny Supporting Member

check out the throbak stonebender for a relatively cheap and totally excellent version of this pedal.

4. yeah thanks, i dont know why it wouldnt post but you got it.

5. cubistguitar

cubistguitar Member

I would recommend the Basic Audio Scarab Deluxe for bender tones.

Lotta fun for pretty killer price.

6. Kev O)))

Kev O))) Member

I think that one might be closer to the 3 knob Germanium Tone Bender. However, the later, all silicon version in the same box [currently reissued by ColorSound], is pretty much a tweaked Big Muff.

7. jdel77

jdel77 Silver Supporting Member

8. nightraven

nightraven Senior Member

you will not sound like that unless you have the fingers. listen to that guy's other videos and he gets that open sounding singing more distortion-like fuzztone through a big muff as well. listen to other tonebender mk3/mk4 pedals (and clones) on youtube for a more realistic idea of what they sound like. or you can get one of those pedals or clones and a huge box of different kinds of picks and sit with your amp and a strat/tele for ages trying all kinds of different ways to pick the strings until you get close! you won't get that sound in-a-box unfortunately.