1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

YET ANOTHER BARK AT THE MOON COVER--OD100se+ VIDEO

Discussion in 'Gear Demo Videos & Sound Clips Archive' started by samhill, May 23, 2011.

1. samhill

samhill Member

Got this backing track off the web with the original guitars gone (except solo rhythm and 1st bar after the solo).

Suhr Modern, OD100se+, Aldrich pickups, Koko Boost, CAA 2x12" with V30's. E609, SM57 into Apogee Duet, Logic Pro 9.

It was very difficult to keep in time because the drums are buried and there was no click track, still fun to play :)

and yes ....you play it better and more correctly and more realer :)

Mark

2. Bloomfield fan

Bloomfield fan Silver Supporting Member

F'n awesome. One of my favorite Ozzy songs. Well played. I will never in my life be able to get even close to what you did in that song. Very impressive.

3. 5150gtrmonkey

5150gtrmonkey Silver Supporting Member

Very cool man! Great tone and playing. Actually, your tone is way better than Jake's on that song. I loved the song and loved Jake's playing but hated his tone; way too much effects. And the production quality of the album didn't help either. Too bad, because it had great playing and songs.

4. will132

will132 Member

5. Blue4Now

Blue4Now Gold Supporting Member

fantastic, vocals were slow no?

6. donbarzini

donbarzini Supporting Member

it sounds as if he slowed the track down to match his drop tuning as well as aiding to play those high speed awesome Jake Lou Williams riffs.

7. kanderson

kanderson Member

Awesome stuff! Great playing!