• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Yet another "help me find this pedal" - modulation.

DirtLover

Silver Supporting Member
I recently picked up a brand new EHX Worm to replace my Coolcat Tremolo thinking the additional Wah, phaser, and vibrato would be good additions. In theory yes, they are, but in practice that's not what I'm finding. I don't need to get into it but the pedal just ain't doing it for me.
What other multi-effects pedals would be good to check out? I love the idea behind the Worm but it just is not giving me the goods - I'm going back to my $25 Coolcat for now (it's actually a really great cheap pedal).
Something with trem/phase/vib/maybe auto wah or delay. I don't want to spend more than $250 (preferably less than $200) so don't tell me Strymon.
I play mostly rock (classic to spych to modern/indie stuff), some country, blues, etc... Fender SS22, OD, fuzz, etc...

dirk_benedict

Silver Supporting Member
let's see...Source Audio Orbital Modulator? Mooer Mod Factory? Neither will have Delay though. If you want all that stuff in a single box and don't want a Mobius, I think you'll need to look at a full-on mult-FX unit..no?

DirtLover

Silver Supporting Member
Dirk, say hi to the rest of the A-team for me;)
Thanks for the tips, I'll check those out. It doesn't need delay, I've got that covered for now. I like the idea of a few effect options as all my modualtion now is the same, to me it's repetitive and I'd like to mix it up a bit.

JRMagnus

It sounds like you're looking for a M5 but if you were willing to shell out a bit more cash I'd suggest the Emress Nebulus for 299$ Pyramaxe does 20% sales and PGS does 15% so you could maybe get it for 250$ down the road.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom