• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Yet another new Van Halen song sample ("China Town")...

tnvol

Ufologist
I like it. I think it sounds more like the old VH than any of the new stuff I've heard.

zorak

Gold Supporting Member
MoFo yes!!! Kicked some major ass - that's what we've been waiting for.

V-Type

I like all the differing work from ED,Alex and Wolfie so far.
Its better than most of the Nu crap I hear on the radio daily for the past 10 years.
Ed is really pulling out the chops for this one.
Welcome back Evh.

Ben R

I like all the differing work from ED,Alex and Wolfie so far.
Its better than most of the Nu crap I hear on the radio daily for the past 10 years.
Ed is really pulling out the chops for this one.
Welcome back Evh.
BAM!!!

I agree 100%.

All of the criticisms around here leave me scratching my head. It's all 100 times more interesting to me than the last 3+ albums that they did with Sammy Hagar & Gary Cherone.

madbob

Silver Supporting Member
I have liked all of the material so far, even Tattoo. The only thing that is a bit distracting is that is very obvious that the vocals were written and recorded separately, without input from Van Halen proper and in a different studio.

Jube2550

Oh hell yes...I'm buying this album. The wait is nearly over :dude. That's a hard rocker w/ some guitar pyro going on that one.

Elmer

hell is chrome
Now we're talkin'! That sounds like some good ol' rocking VH right there.

Trending Topics