• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Yet more A Minor Blues Wanking!

Woodyworld

Wow again.
This be the day for minor blues master classes.
wonderful playing and tone Scott.

Ps anyone got that BT to hand?

jb70

yeah scott! i really dug that take. there's some nice "slippery" moments in there.

jb

Tag

Platinum Supporting Member
Both takes are killing Scott! :dude Great phrasing and taste!

Do you remember if Carlos did a take on this one? I remember him killing this thing, unless it was a different backing and I am mixed up. My memory is not what it once was, and it wasnt very good back then. :mad: If you have it can you send it over or post it? I am in a lick stealing frame of mind. :D (Not that there isnt a lifetimes worth between you and Harry. :AOK)

cdaloia

Yea Scott,

This is great to be able to hear everyone's own thing coming through. I can usually tell that it's you in a few bars.......Very cool!

Chuck

ToneZappa

Even more blues here tonight !!! Great phrasing thats a lesson in how to make a minor blues really interesting. Great to hear everyones take on this .........Love that signature sound Scott. :AOK

Tag

D MINOR CLIPS....D MINOR CLIPS...D MINOR CLIPS!!!!! Post them! :banana

Dana Olsen

Wonderful stuff Scott, as always. The flat five's are perfect for me this morning too - very nice!

Thanks, Dana O.

Trending Topics