• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

You get one OD pedal for the rest of your life

PedalCrazyFool

Platinum Supporting Member
This. It has a socket to swap out IC chips. Came with 4 of them and this unit is #4 of only 8, I think. Unfortunately it is not mass produced. Only custom, but it's the one for sure.
Are you kidding me? You’ve got one of the greatest philosophical images combined with one of my favorite snacks as a kid all in one pedal? Get outta here, I want this so bad it hurts!!!

VintagePlayerStrat

Silver Supporting Member
Luckily, I don't have to keep just one for life.

But I've had my Analogman modded Vox Valve-Tone on my board for more than a decade. Might as well keep it on there for life.

VintagePlayerStrat

Silver Supporting Member
The RevivalDrive Custom is all I need (nothing else satisfies since the RD arrived). Works equally well with any amp, modeler or power amp I've tried it with.

(although the RevivalTrem looks interesting, I'd like to compare it to an early Ampeg Jet or Rocket. Origin is killing it these days).

Definitely has enough knobs and switches to keep you busy for life. :)

GTone80

Damn that's Hard.
Hesitating between a Jan Ray and a KOT.

I will miss the Jan Ray for sure but KOT is Double so....

-> King of Tone, High Gain Red side, 4 Jacks mod. For life.

erikzen

I interpedited dual voicing as a KOT type pedal where you could pick dual OD voicing on the fly.....would you consider OCD as dual voicing?
I don't know. Perhaps I misinterpreted it.
Guess I'll revise my pick to the Barber GCX.

Tramp

Platinum Supporting Member
Kingsley Harlot. I have a RevivalDrive Compact inbound. Thankfully I have space to keep both the Harlot and the KoT on my board.

AndySertin

I’m going to have to say the King of Tone. It’s a boost, dirt and drive pedal X2. You can’t beat it.

mlkIII

Silver Supporting Member
COT50 or old Zendrive. Both are staples for me and work great with blackface amps which is what I use 90 percent of the time.

Trending Topics