• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

You guys, GO HOME.

Painful. I would not have been able to sit through that. At least play a song, work out the bugs as you go. Unless, that was their show...

Though it seems they only played the riff for 4 minutes

anuj

Gold Supporting Member
There was apparently the 25 minutes of the same riff prior to when this video starts.

mughead

at least a shepherds crook didnt appear from the side and pull him off.. or a boxing glove on a stick

ChampReverb

Gold Supporting Member
It's nice that they all got instruments for Christmas.
Too bad their first rehearsal was cut short.

-bEn r.

fishlog

Silver Supporting Member
Wasn't there a thread on this yesterday lol.

I find some kind of weird paradox in this duplicate thread and this clip...

Totally having fun though so please OP don't take it the wrong way.

walterw

Platinum Supporting Member
the dude was actually a major label artist, apparently now with issues from "leisure chemicals".

(i didn't understand what was happening either when i first saw the clip, why was some random crappy open mic jam such a big deal? apparently this was the equivalent of somebody at the level of jeff tweedy showing up an hour late with no band and proceeding to randomly noodle on guitar at a live broadcast of austin city limits!)