• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

You know you are a gper when ___________!

OliverGuitars

These threads are always fun...

I will start.

You know you are a gper when you walk home and go striaght to the amps to power them on, and then if there is any time left say "I am home honey"..

But I useally forget!:AOK

shredtrash

Gold Supporting Member
When you drop more money on a single piece of gear than on your girlfriend's wedding ring. That's right!

jiml

Gold Supporting Member
You close EVERY deal with "if you ever want to sell it, let me know".

Gasp100

Silver Supporting Member
5 hours of sleep a night becomes "enough" to get by :)

"You are on the TGP on Friday night instead of a gig?"

****, for me it's TGP or some Baby Delivery show (wife is 8 months pregnant with #3) so I'll take TGP anyday... been there, done that lol!
:drink

OliverGuitars

when your house has been repossesed. But at least you have 14 amps and 15 guitars! Home ownership is way over rated anyway.

But its okay, because I have a Two Rock!

diego

...you start twitching when you see "Robben Ford" or "John Mayer" in the title of a new thread...

jimfog

You're on TGP on Friday AFTER a gig!

Gotcha Jim!
nah......it's when you turn down a gig because it screws with your "Tone Search" time.

......or when you use your new iPhone to read and post here DURING your gig.

- Jim

posted using an iPhone

Gasp100

Silver Supporting Member
When you buy and sell and buy and sell and buy the same piece of gear only to realize it "doesn't work for you".... GUILTY!
:dunno

Texas_Blues

When you buy and sell and buy and sell and buy the same piece of gear only to realize it "doesn't work for you".... GUILTY!
:dunno
Guilty, bought the gold deja vibe twice, a mofaux, and a option 5 destination rotation...maybe it'll work with my rig this time :dunno

majorledhead

Silver Supporting Member
When you break up with your girl cause you want to spend more time with your new amp. ( guilty - Its Dougs fault )

dumbell78

When you count the amount of windings on a pickup and swear you can hear the difference by a few turns.

Trending Topics