You know your a gear head when....

Metalmike117

You drive down your street and the guy next door is throwing away and entertainment center, and the door on the entertainment center is exactly the size you need to make a travel pedal board. The best part is when he looks outside at the asshole in a Fulltone shirt with a screw gun yanking the door off.

-Mike
I need help. : )

Tinman

you see a bright green jeep and the first thing that pops into your head is...Bad Monkey.

jaywalker

...when you have more photos of your gear than of your kids....

...when you display the pedals you don't use on a very visable shelf at home....

...when you spend most of the day lurking on TGP and know damn well that you're about to miss a deadline and loose your job......

...when you eye up every piece of wood in sight with your pedalboard in mind....

etc

Metalmike117

I am glad people are as crazy as me.

You know your nutz about gear, when you rearrange your pedal board 3 times a week because someone like Allen Hinds or Jeff Kollman changes theirs.

-M

justonwo

Platinum Supporting Member
I was talking to my wife online about an ant invasion in our house (thanks to the recent rain). I told her I found an amp in my coffee cup that morning.

orogeny

Gold Supporting Member
. . . when you're a goof like us, basically:D

. . . and when your wife or girlfriend rolls her eyes when you start talking about it with like-minded goofs.

RDM

...when you "Guitar Geek" your pedal board. (Because a cartoon version is JUST as important as a photo)

Ray Gianelli

Silver Supporting Member
When you own more guitars than pants. This was pointed out to me by my wife. What could I say? She was right :)

giggedy

when your car hasn't run in 2 and a half years, but you've spent twice what it would cost to fix it on gear.

::sheepishly raises hand::

Trending Topics