You never know what a patient is going to bring in...

kev

fire hydrant
Double Platinum Member
Dang it @JMintzer , did you issue a full pack of Oreos Double-Stuff to her so she'd have to schedule an immediate follow-up appointment!?! Where are your guitar morals, man!?!

TeleTeleTeleTele (I am willing it to be so bud)

drbob1

Gold Supporting Member
That IS a nice guitar, congrats on helping her out with it. I'd be a bit torn about buying it-anything less than the top of the market might make others think that I had used my authority to pressure her out of it.

thewhit

Gold Supporting Member
If memory serves me, from the old Birds and Moons Forum days, I think you are a Podiatrist. I might give her a call and speed up that next appointment before she talks to too many people and you lose a potential opportunity.

Me to patient....." I see something in your walk that is concerning.....can you come in?" " What is it Doc?" " I have a concern that you would not walk the cash I'm willing to pay you for these guitars...directly into your bank.".........BOOM!

Jon Silberman

10Q Jerry & Dickey
Silver Supporting Member
My '76 D-35 had the same crack, and it was repaired by Martin, under warranty...
If you buy hers, will you finally sell me yours? (I don't know if you recall the time you let me try it in your basement and I literally didn't put it down again for over an hour.)

JMintzer

Burned Out Mod
She came in this week. Didn't bring the other guitar... She forgot...

Anyway, I'm taking it to a few places this weekend for some outside appraisals...

Jon Silberman

10Q Jerry & Dickey
Silver Supporting Member
Oh, I knew that would be your answer (is it really possible to envision anyone selling the guitar that got him laid in college playing Dan Fogelberg tunes?). This is just my way of affirming my continuing compliments of it. :)

Top Bottom