*YOU* rocking a Tele

atomicmoondog

4crDupC.jpg

kev

fire hydrant
Double Platinum Member
This was probably 1991 or '92 and it might have been at either FM Station or Coconut Teaser as we played both a few times...or somewhere else around L.A.
That's a 1967 Telecaster that I bought from a guy for $100. It was pretty beaten up and badly routed for a neck humbucker, but I got it back into shape and played a few gigs with it before selling it for a decent profit.
I've always wondered where it is now...

Daveanthe-Tele.jpg

My first good guitar (an old photo). Late 60s Tele. My first guitar was a Raven (Chinese) Tele copy.

View attachment 486421
How cool would this be if this is the same Tele!?!

Analog Delay

I Judge Books By Covers
Gold Supporting Member
Playing my 2000 American Standard Tele in Aqua Metallic back in 2017.

Like an idiot, I sold it.

Sorry about the shorts: It's our yearly August outside Brew 'n' Shoe jam with close friends/family. No paying customers to impress with my duds. ;)

View attachment 485431
I appreciate when somebody is willing to admit they wear shorts on stage sometimes.

stevieboy

Clouds yell at me
Gold Supporting Member
@stevieboy , you still like teles?
View attachment 487223
@Rick Towne plays them backwards teles !
View attachment 487296

Yes, I do like Teles still. But I play a couple of Gibsons mostly now, 335 and P90 Goldtop LP.

Funny, when I saw this thread I looked around my server pics and couldn't find anything of me playing one.

But I did come across this one--

larryr.jpg

EDIT: I guess I should point out that on the red Tele is LarryR, who I was responding to after he put up a pic of me from maybe the same day, and on the blue one is TGPer Mark Robinson.

Last edited:

Trending Topics

Top Bottom