Silver Supporting Member
I'd order 2 Tom Anderson's and 2 Suhrs to my specs and I'd find the nicest looking R9 I could find.
Assuming I can't pick vintage gear... I'd go:
1. Suhr Modern Custom (mahogany/mahogany w/maple top and rosewood fretboard)
2. Suhr Classic T Custom (ash/maple, '50s whiteguard Tele reissue)
3. Suhr Classic Antique (ash/maple, '50s Strat reissue, splittable HB in the bridge)
4. Suhr Standard Custom (roasted ash/maple, H-S-S)
5. Suhr Classic T Custom (alder/maple/rosewood, with trem/HBs/etc)