• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Your Desert Island Amp

troykennedy

Rules: 1 Amp and 1 channel of that amp -

no Line6 - 57 models - switchblade - midi 22 channels etc...

Go....

TravisE

Silver Supporting Member
If it has to be something I own, it would be my Lightning.

If I can pick anything, it'd be a narrow panel Deluxe....that is, assuming that I'm not gigging on this deserted island...which would be a little silly.

splatt

david torn / splattercell
Platinum Supporting Member
SFD Deliverance 120,
or
SFD Sig-X.

dt / spltrcl

realityczech

Who the F wants to be on a desert island with rules?

Hiwatt 400 and a microphone.
I want someone to hear me so I can get off the friggin' island.

Sean French

It's a toss up between a tweed Deluxe and a blackface/silverface Deluxe.
Both are very different but, have a clean and OD that work for me with a Tele or Humbuckers.

DavidH

Yeah, i reckon out in the open like that you could use some power. Maybe if you found a cave for some natural verb, then ran a real long cable down to the beach it might sound pretty cool. WTF am i talking about?!

e-z

If I didn't have to move it around the island that often then a Hiwatt DR-504 and SE4123 cab.

Rick360

Howdy,

Think I'm pretty much with getbent on this one; make mine a red knob "The Twin" with NOS Sylvania 6L6s for a bit of extra volume! But what if I'm marooned with say, Rosario Dawson or Eva Mendez? Then I'd want my '68 Vibro Champ heh-heh.

Eggman

Geetarpicker

No, it's not my favorite for all situations. However, if I really was stuck on a desert island it would have to be with Orphan Annie :)

stratzrus

Philadelphia Jazz, Funk, and R&B
Gold Supporting Member
SFD Deliverance 120,
or
SFD Sig-X.

dt / spltrcl
Playing by the rules I'd go with the Sig:X as well, but if I could take a modeler I'd take the Axe FX without a thought (sorry Troy, but it's true).

Trending Topics