• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Your Favorite HB/P90 Combo Guitar

mad dog

Gold Supporting Member
Reverend Double Agent. Mine is the 20th anniversary model with roasted maple neck, trem. That P90 in the neck spot is something special.

Rotten

Gold Supporting Member
Indeed. Gigged this on "away" shows for a coupla..

GREAT. Simple. Workingpersonthing. Yep.
Dexter - so happy to see that guitar get good use. I bought it new before I knew PRS had an off-shore model. I thought it was the best PRS out of about 20 USA and Korean models at the now defunct Buffalo Bros. Definitely punches above its weight class, or, perhaps any weight class.

Dexter.Sinister

Still breathing
Platinum Supporting Member
Dexter - so happy to see that guitar get good use. I bought it new before I knew PRS had an off-shore model. I thought it was the best PRS out of about 20 USA and Korean models at the now defunct Buffalo Bros. Definitely punches above its weight class, or, perhaps any weight class.
It is a gigmeister for sure. Played a blues rock set in the afternoon and an Afrobeat show that night with that guitar and a Mesa V:35. Didn’t wish for anything else. Practical, balanced, plays great, sounds great, and I’m not afraid of getting mugged.

Hmmm, I should bust it out for the next recording call...

Trending Topics