• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Your next guitar purchase will be _____________ ?

jo2012

Probably a Fender 72 Deluxe Reissue or a Greatsch Corvette. Maybe a Gibson Les Paul...

Jewelstech

I am doing layaway on Thursday of either a Sienna burst Fender American standard or Charcoal american standard finish. I hate to say this ..but the pickups will be taken before I break the guitar in I am replacing it with YMJ Fury pickups..I just saw a badass youtube video of a guy playing blues with them..

Stopped at my favorite guitar shop they told me that Fender is doing instant rebate of 100.00 on all guitars..I am assuming all american and mexican normal wall hangers. ..and they gave me a 20% coupon for fathers day..soo..out the door I will be either 859.06 for the seinna burst or 730.00 for the charcoal.

I have to do fast talking for the Seinna burst since my wife says I have too many guitars in that color range..lol.

She bases her decisions on how pretty they are...lol.. Sound familer anyone?? lol

Tito83

I have a few on my mind, don't know what will happen first...

Roadworn 50's Tele
Reverend Jetstream w/ P90's
Ibanez AS103
Some 7 string

wizard_23

Jeez I really hope a Fender Tonemaster Head if I can hurry up and find one! :huh

Then for the rest of the year, my plans are to...

Sell Fender Hot Rod DeVille
Sell Cole Clark Fat Lady 2 Acoustic

Make an order with Mojotone so I can finish off my Quad Box builds that are currently hunks of wood!
Buy Epiphone Super Jumbo Acoustic
Buy M13
Buy Blonde Fender Cab
Buy Lehle Dual Switcher

Make lots and lots and lots of noise!

GibsonLives

Silver Supporting Member
Most likely an American Special Strat - mostly for the jumbo frets - which I will then proceed to modify the hell out of (locking tuners, LSR nut, new pickups/electronics, possibly a different bridge?). I've owned many Strats, but have never created a "partscaster", and while using the body and neck from a single, brand-new guitar may not exactly count, it appears to be a relatively cheap platform on which to create my dream Strat...and it sure beats the idea of making permanent mods to my stock Dan Smith Strat, which I absolutely adore and would never violate like that :).
Steve

best_inside

If only I haven't spent too much money for other strats, I will definitely take one of the custom shop listed in the Emporium.

xroads

Still looking for a good tele...all those Danocaster ads in the Emporium make me really nervous...

Dave Wakely

One of the following:

Jazzmaster
A Strat to stick a trio of Filtertrons in
A reasonable Manouche acosutic - probably a Gitane Jorgensen model

Or, if madness strikes, a Portuguese guitar. Sound amazing, possibly quite a learnng curve.Ho hum.

neilli

I'm always looking for stuff, but what I'm focusing on is listed below, and so my best bet is it'll be one of the following:

Suhr Standard w Floyd
PRS singlecut (hardtail only)
Tom Anderson w Floyd
Gibson R0 in Lemonburst

Gunhedd

Got, pretty much, all my needs covered. Got an American Tele, a 335, and a PRS 25th Anniversary Mira w/P90s. I think the next one on my list would be a LP but there is absolutely no rush. At this point it's only something that'd be nice to have. Tonally, I'm certain I have all my bases covered.

AdamRandall

Depends on if my godin sells. If it doesn't, nothing.

Possibilities if it does? Reverend, g&l, tokai, heritage...

Trending Topics

Top Bottom