Your Pedalboard Photo -- Part X

Status
Not open for further replies.

((TechnicolorSkyline))

Silver Supporting Member
RC Booster and Keeley TS9 are gone, Carb and Classic OD are on.

MXR Carbon Copy and Keeley TR2 on the way, will probably move the Mesa switch to the floor and put them there...

Jacobpaul81

I'm supposed to be recording soon, thus the jam-packed PT Jr. The MXR is my latest purchase. Not sure if I need/want the classic TS thing, but at $29 I thought I'd give it a shot.

I can't believe you got all of that on one little board.:)

Cool board, what are you powering the Pitch Factor with?

I just got my board (well, the newest iteration anyway) finished up. Used some memorial day sales to grab two power supplies (ModTone Power Plant and Voodoo Labs ISO 5) and I'm now completely free of power strips and wall warts! It's overkill, but I have one supply under each side of my LYT's tier, plugging the ISO 5 into the Mod Tone. One IEC cord and everything is powered up.

I'm going to use it to land some planes later tonight!

loftyrocket

Why do guitarists tape over logos on their pedals...

Is it cause they arent endorsed? or something about "corporations"? or secrecy?

lol, I forgot to say that I do it because I think it looks cool. It's not because I don't support the company because I'm pretty sure I already did that by buying their pedal... and it's definitely not to be secretive about my gear when I play shows, I'll talk to anyone about anything to do with my gear because chances are that they can't play like I can, haha.

Damn, every forum I've posted this board on have gotten so worked up about the tape! Why don't you all harass people that paint their pedals? Or have messy boards? Or have tidy boards? Or any one of thousands of idiosyncracies? C'mon now.

Hugo Da Rosa

Gold Supporting Member
Damn, every forum I've posted this board on have gotten so worked up about the tape! Why don't you all harass people that paint their pedals? Or have messy boards? Or have tidy boards? Or any one of thousands of idiosyncracies? C'mon now.
Welcome to the Internet :).

ShaneV

lol, I forgot to say that I do it because I think it looks cool. It's not because I don't support the company because I'm pretty sure I already did that by buying their pedal... and it's definitely not to be secretive about my gear when I play shows, I'll talk to anyone about anything to do with my gear because chances are that they can't play like I can, haha.

I have glow in the dark tape on some of my pedals, I got yer back!

nullin

I like tape.

Hey, a guy NEEDS tape like that when he's got a few drinks in him! Once you're into shots all of a sudden it's "Oh crapppp, its solo time again . . . now which one of these things do I hit . . .??"

I think we've all been there. :drink

tsws

lol, I forgot to say that I do it because I think it looks cool.
so it looks cool to put a piece of black electrical tape over the logo of only some of your pedals? why have a piece of tape on the MM pedal logo and not on the ring thing pedal?

does.not.compute.

Dude how are you liking the Ring Thing?
I'm absolutely looooooooving it. So many sounds! I'm going to pick up an expression pedal for it soon to fully exploit its juicy capabilities.

so it looks cool to put a piece of black electrical tape over the logo of only some of your pedals? why have a piece of tape on the MM pedal logo and not on the ring thing pedal?

does.not.compute.
Well yeah, I happen to think that the Ring Thing looks way cooler then the SMMw/H which I'll probably fully tape soon or paint or whatever. I just started the taping process on the little logo there which is really ugly. I've also only had the Ring Thing for about a day and I'd, you know, rather play it. And it makes perfect sense: I tape the ones I don't like the look of.

Your lack of understanding:
does.not.compute.
Jesus, some of you guys really need to lighten up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics